Recent pic of me…
15 Interesting Facts About Me
1. My daughter took that picture. I was laughing at her for being goofy and thinking “she’s so much like me.”
2. I met my husband while I was in high school and he was at tech school.
3. It was love at first site.
4. I am independent, and could totally live on my own.
5. I have no interest in doing that.
6. Every since I can remember I have liked ALL kinds of music.
7. I like to write, always have, but I don’t have a lot of confidence in it.
8. My confidence is building.
9. I have 6 kids, but do not think that is an especially big family.
10. I am forever in a state of “wishing I knew then, what I know now.”
11. I feel like I should have outgrown that by now.
12. I drive my kids nuts because I try to tell them that they will wish they had listened to me about certain things.
13. I have 3 bucket lists. 1 that I believe is impossible. 1 that I think is next to impossible. 1 that is more realistic.
14. I keep them in my head, because I’d be mortified if anyone saw them.
15. Despite some of the other things on this list might make one think to the contrary,
I DO actually believe in myself and that God has big plans for me.