There are many forms of worship, at least in my corner of happy.
It took me a very long time to figure out that going to church was not the only form.
Here are my top ways to fit worship into my busy, chaotic days.
1. Go to mass. (of course)
2. Daily devotionals.
3. Seek God’s hand in everything around me.
4. Simply read God’s word.
5. Say a rosary, or even part of a rosary, every chance I get.
6. Structured Biblical Studies – I am in year 3 of 4.
Something I’d like to add but it will wait till I have cleared my plate a bit more is
I believe there are four components important in how you decide to worship.
1. Is it your intention to glorify God?
2. Does it invoke gratitude in your heart?
3 Does it feed your spirit?
4. Are you learning from your worship?
What do you think of my list? What are your go to’s?
Leave me a comment.