Faith is not easy.
Faith is not for wimps.
Faith IS for the weak,
and the strong,
and the impatient,
and the patient,
for the dense,
and the genius…
When you have faith, it does not mean everything gets easier,
or you don’t have to work it out.
My faith has been very challenging lately.
Recently, I’ve been asked to accept:
1. That my plans are NOT set in stone.
2. That my plans are not as set in God’s plans as I had thought.
3. That MY plans are wrong.
4. That God does have a plan that is perfect.
5. That I need to be more accepting.
6. I am not yet where I am supposed to be.
7. It might be a while before I am.
8. God is faithful.
9. God does not take it personally when you tell HIM what to do.
10. God will give you the strength it will take to realize
you are all wrong, and to change your plans to
One more for the road…
11. God will help you through the back-breaking, knee bending, contemplating, frustrating, mind-blowing, hard work that it will take to get it done.