A few posts ago I mentioned having 3 bucket lists.
I got a lot of feedback on that.
People are naturally curious.
Some things are hard to share. Blogging is a scary business when it’s done right.
By “right” I don’t mean that you make a ton of money, although that would be nice too.
I mean when you put your heart into it.
When you put words down that, if you’re wise enough, you know might not be your words forever.
Having Dreams is good for you, even if you know they may be statistically impossible.
Because I am a big believer in the twist of impossible-
And therefore, my dreams – all of them – are possible.
So now that you have full confusion going on…
The first bucket list – the nearly impossible
1. A cabin in the mountains to call home.
2. Money enough to never have to say no to seeing family.
3. Travel to fantastic places outside of the country.
a. Spain’s Caminito del Rey
b. Jerusalem – Garden of Gethsemane
c. Germany – Neuschwanstein Castle
4. To have a face to face conversation with the Pope.
(no I do not know EXACTLY what I would say/ask)
5. Conquer my fear of heights.
6. Leave behind something good and everlasting with my name on it.
7. Have a conversation with people in my family tree long dead.
Or see life through their eyes.
8. BE organized, not just work towards it.
9. Go paragliding. (hang up? see #5)
10. Learn sailing and go for months.
There you have my bucket list, the 1st one anyway.
My bucket lists are fluid. There are more travel destinations on this one.
What do you think of fluidity in bucket lists?
I was once told that was like a copout.